Question:
From where can I do courses on Palmistry and Numerology through online?
mahesh u
2008-11-24 03:34:12 UTC
From where can I do courses on Palmistry and Numerology through online? is it valid doing courses through online..
One answer:
¸.•*¨*`•. ιѕяค¸.•*¨*`•.¸
2008-11-24 03:50:57 UTC
In case you're interested in the psychology behind palmistry (+ many psychological aspects) you can consult this website - which is the result of 10 years research in this field:

http://www.handresearch.com/hand/Evoluti...

I hope this helps you to acquire some essential basic knowledge

here are some more informative sites :

http://www.mysticboard.com/learn_palmistry

this is the site where you can learn by watching videos :

http://www.cheiro.net/id102.html

i found this one more prominent :

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/

~hope these sites work out