Question:
Will I be the least priority for hire with a distance ed b.'s degree from a regionally accredited university ?
Peace Hunter
2006-07-25 10:00:00 UTC
Will I be the least priority for hire with a distance ed b.'s degree from a regionally accredited university ?
One answer:
Hoopychick
2006-07-25 10:06:08 UTC
Partly it would depend on the degee earned, some programs need hands on (psych, nursing, arts). Otherwise I don't think it would hurt you, as long as the school is accredited. I would hire someone with a Bachlors earned from a distance progam. It takes a lot of self discipline, and self motivation to earn a degree via distance.